Monday 7 October 2013

Here's my NYCC 2013 schedule and things I should remember to do this week!

Hey all! New York Comic-Con is this week and I'm psyched as Hell!
I'll be there and in the trenches of the Artist Alley at table H15 with my buddy Ilias Kyriazis.
With me I'll have a few Amala's Blade prints and some mini-prints featuring TMNT, Thor and Weapon X, I'll also have a few copies of my collection of short stories Trinkets and will be doing sketch commissions :)

So make sure you come on by and say hi! Even more so on Thursday, I'll have candy for all you good people cause its gonna be my Birthday! Woot!

But if you don't find me at the table, then i'll be at one the following places if you are in a rush or passing by.
See you all there!

Thursday
4-5 p.m. Boom! studios (#1344) with Polly Guo signing copies of SPERA vol.3!
Friday
10-11am. Dark Horse (#1636) SCIENCE FICTION COMICS: Ron Randall (Trekker), Michael Dialynas (Amala’s Blade), Ulises Farinas and Erick Freitas (Gamma)
3-4 p.m. Boom! studios (#1344) with Polly Guo signing copies of SPERA vol.3!
Saturday
12-1 p.m. Boom! studios (#1344) with Polly Guo signing copies of SPERA vol.3!
Sunday
10-11am. Dark Horse (#1636) signing copies of Amala's Blade.
4-5 p.m. Boom! studios (#1344) with Polly Guo & Rebecca Mock signing copies of SPERA vol.3!
Commission prices will vary from $25 - $80 for (8.27 × 11.69) & (11.69 × 16.54) sizes.
Prints will vary from $5 - $10







No comments: